The Coddle-Poppers and critters here at Faery Wood cordially invite you to join them for a Holistic Weekend like no other!
It will be held at 2pm on Saturday 23rd September 2017, at Faery Wood, 1996 Route 107, Williamsburg, NB. (See map)
Cost: Kind donations … FREE to everyone dressed as a Fairytale character!
- Huge Grand Prize for best Fancy dress character
- Pamela LeBlanc will be here with her wonderful Reiki horses
- Explore the woodland story trails
- Make a wish at the Fairy Stone
- Walk the Crystal Labyrinth with over 1000 crystals
- FREE wagon ride every hour
- An assortment of presentations
- Picnic with the Faeries
- Meditate in a Medicine Wheel and much more
- Be sure to bring your drum for the ‘March of the Elementals’!
What to bring: camera, picnic, drum and folding chair. If you intend staying until late, be sure to include extra clothing and a flashlight.
Vendors welcome by prior permission. Email: email@example.com
Camping by prior permission only.